Rio de Janeiro – Claro announced during a press conference at the fair Futurecom the future availability of a service jeitão of Netflix. The Clear Video acts as a central videos and other content, including series and music videos, in which the customer pays monthly or every item you decide to watch. The service should go live in the first quarter of next year, according to information provided by the advisory group of the press.
- 10-Inch Android Tablet From Samsung: Which Is Best?
- Candy or trouble? You will find the best goodies this Halloween!
- Here Comes the Galaxy Note 4 with Memory Cards
- How to be Stylish in Clothes as a Pregnant Women
- How To Select The Appropriate Screen Protector
- HTC tries to conquer the market for 7-inch tablet?
- iPad Technical Specifications with Songs and Lyrics
- LG G Flex Phone With Self-Healing Technology
- LG’s G2 Cell Phone and Accessories
- Nexus 5 Is Finally Launched
- Nokia BH-609 Bluetooth Headphone
- Samsung Ative S Windows Smartphone
- Sony Xperia Z1S Cell Phone
- Tips: Here is the Galaxy Note 4 Accessories You Need
- Win a Vintage iPhone 6 Plus on 16 GB from Internetages
- Win Nokia Lumia 800 Cell Phone!
- Would you like to win a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- ZTE and Alcatel One Touch Open Fire – the first Smartphones with Firefox OS
- Tech21 D3o Flip Power Banks For Iphone 4
- Using Natura Makeup Step by Step and Products
- Step By Step Nail Designs
- Dressing Well for a Wedding
- WHAT IS ROOTING
- In the Mobile Phone Market, Microsoft and Nokia Fight for Their Shares
- Makeup Trend: Orange Lipstick Walkthrough
- Revlon Makeup Tips
- MAC Makeup Review: Product Lanches
- How to Choose Nursing Bras