Almost everyone knows what a skateboard, but now there’s a new craze in the Netherlands and Belgium: an electric skateboard. You can use these skateboards on almost every surface. How an electric skateboard, which speeds up can be achieved and what safety precautions you should take into consideration?
- How does an electric skateboard?
- The shape of an electric skateboard
- What do you need substrate?
- To download time?
- The benefits of an electric skateboard
- Good to know
- Safety instructions!
- Various skateboards
How does an electric skateboard?
You are on a skateboard, but there is no foot movement necessary to move, this is done electrically.The velocity you determine with remote control/remote control, you can choose how long you want to go and how intensively.
The shape of an electric skateboard
An electric skateboard is similar to the shape of the traditional skateboard. But the wheels are a different story. The higher the power, the larger wheels with a profile.
What do you need substrate?
Skatey a rider does not need to go ice skating or slippery road surfaces. You can in principle on all surfaces to go with an electric skateboard. It is also possible to do on grass, sand, beach, snow and ice speed. The heavier model, the bigger the wheel, the better it will go. The smoother the surface, the faster you go.
Skateboards have different power from 150 Watts up to 1000 watts.
The more powerful engine, the faster you go.
Skateboards can reach a maximum speed of 10 to 32 kilometers per hour.
Each skateboard has a remote control and a battery charger. It is of course important to load in time.An indicator lamp is talking about when it comes time to load. Charging takes 3 to 6 hours.
To download time?
You can walk around 10 to 32 kilometers without loading time.
How long you can run depends on:
- The substrate
- Your weight
- The players perform stunts
The benefits of an electric skateboard
- An electric skateboard is very cool, flashy design
- You don’t need to do all types of leg movements to maintain speed, not more pedal
- You can always stay on your skateboard and regulate the speed with the remote control
- You can perform cool stunts with an electric skateboard
Good to know
An electric skateboard has a taillight.
- Use in children under 14 years of age must be accompanied by an adult. Personally I wouldn’t let a child use an electric skateboard, but it’s personal.
- Always wear a helmet, protective clothing, elbow and knee protection.
- Always read the user manual thoroughly.
- Not for use on public roads.
- Power: 150 Watts
- Max speed: 10 km/h
- Dimensions: 80 x 27 x 17.5 cm
- Weight: 10 kg
- Maximum load: 65 kg
- Price: 200 €
- Power: 250 Watts
- Maximum speed: 20 km/h
- Dimensions: 93 x 30 x 18.5 cm
- Weight: 16 kg
- Maximum load: 85 kg
- Price: 300 €
- Power: 400 Watts
- Max speed: 23 km/h
- Dimensions: 99 x 30 x 18.5 cm
- Weight: 18 kg
- Maximum load: 100 kg
- Price: approx. 330 €
- Power: 600 Watts
- Max speed: 25 km/h
- Dimensions: 116 x 30 x 19.5 cm
- Weight: 22 kg
- Maximum load: 120 kg
- Price: approx. 370 €
- Power: 800 Watts
- Max speed: 32 km/h
- Dimensions: 116 x 50 x 29.5 cm
- Weight: 36 kg
- Maximum load: 135 kg
- Price: approx. 440 €
This article shall not be legally binding, let yourself be informed in a store.
Many skating fun!
Watch the fastest-ever electric skateboard run
DIY ELECTRIC SKATEBOARD – CONVERSION KIT – E-BOARDER
Electric Skateboard, E-skateboard, Motorized Skateboard …
Boosted Dual+ Electric Skateboard – Light to Carry and …
BLINK Lite | World’s Lightest Electric Skateboard
ONE Electric Skateboard, Bamboo from Evolve
Another badass Trampa Street Carver build by Kaly.NYC …
Best Electric Skateboard Review
The Best Electric Skateboards & Longboards
Testing: Boosted Boards Electric Longboard
E-Glide The Best Off Road Electric Skateboard Made …
Onewheel + (plus)
This is how close we are to riding real Hoverboards
Chrome Rose Hoverboard LED Wheel w/ Bluetooth Self …
Razor Sole Skate 3 Wheel Skateboard Blue Soleskate …
Daymak Beast 60 Volt Off-Road Electric Scooter
17 best images about Best Kick Scooters for Kids 2016 …
Inside the automotive startup taking EVs off-road
Land Rover Defender 110 ‘Koop’ by Arkonik
Tech Deck BMX