- How to Style Checkered Pants
- How to Choose Your School Bag
- Winter Shoulder Bags
- 10-Inch Android Tablet From Samsung: Which Is Best?
- Nokia BH-609 Bluetooth Headphone
- How To Select The Appropriate Screen Protector
- Sony Xperia Z1S Cell Phone
- Step By Step Nail Designs
- Best Women's Suit for Interview
- MAG-lite LED Flashlights
- Table Decoration for Breakfast
- Warm Bodies Hoodie for Sale
- Win Nokia Lumia 800 Cell Phone!
- Tech21 D3o Flip Power Banks For Iphone 4
- In the Mobile Phone Market, Microsoft and Nokia Fight for Their Shares
- Samsung Ative S Windows Smartphone
- Here Comes the Galaxy Note 4 with Memory Cards
- Anklet in Fashion
- LG G Flex Phone With Self-Healing Technology
- LG’s G2 Cell Phone and Accessories
- Clocky Alarm, Alarm Clock with Wheels
- How to Use a Mummy Sleeping Bag
- How to Clean Thermos
- Original Wall Clock Design
- 1 Liter Stainless Steel Thermos
- Running in The Netherlands
- Creative Wall Clock Ideas
- Casio Smart Watches 2016
- Color Block Prom Dress
- The Best Smart Watches
- Hairstyles to Match Your Dress
- Sleeping Bag for Child
- Small Leather Jacket
- 2012 Swimwear Trends
- Companion Sleeping Bag
- Private White V.C. Worksuit Jacket
- How to Choose the Best Swimwear
- Winter Clutch Bag
- Vintage Beach Hairstyles
- Candy or trouble? You will find the best goodies this Halloween!
- Win a Vintage iPhone 6 Plus on 16 GB from Internetages
- Using Natural Makeup Step by Step and Products
- How to Choose the Perfect Suit
- Most Beautiful Winter Wedding Dresses
- Must Have Fashion for Winter
- HTC tries to conquer the market for 7-inch tablet?
- Nexus 5 Is Finally Launched
- Would you like to win a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge?
- ZTE and Alcatel One Touch Open Fire – the first Smartphones with Firefox OS
- MAC Makeup Review: Product Lanches
- What is Camping
- What is Cycling
- Tips: Here is the Galaxy Note 4 Accessories You Need
- WHAT IS ROOTING?
- Juicy Couture Swimwear Reviews
- Tips on Choosing a Suit
Tag Archives: dress
This morning I offered a small snack in the form of impressions of what was yesterday evening parade of High Couture from Chanel: an experience halfway between fantasy and reality.
Lanvin has just introduced a new advertising campaign from her latest collection for next autumn-winter. Alber Elbaz has wanted to do an experiment consisting in explore all the hidden facets within the personality of a woman.
In general the parade of Antonio Alvarado not liked, with exceptions. Under the name express and inspired by the biography of Jean Genet, the designer wanted to reflect the good things of rural life, and so we have seen proposals very parochial, … Continue reading
Among the most interesting proposals in the penultimate day of the week of the fashion of Milan spring/summer 2016 are collections of Jil Sander, Roberto Cavalli, Bottega Veneta and Dsquared2… They are very different collections each other, but all of them have … Continue reading
The parade of Chanel came to the Paris fashion week and with him the famous major were at Ringside to be seen in one of the events of the year in the fashion world. Among them, he noted Keira Knightley new face of the French firm.
Two completely opposing trends are emerging for the next Spring-summer 2011. Paris It’s exuberance, looks elegant but almost aggressive, color, details of feathers, worked, flying clothing, but it is also simplicity, minimalism, simple cuts and colours.
Stella McCartney It seems to go to evolve with age and that is reflected directly in the design. It has certain cycles that feminine and romantic reigns as it was the collection of Spring-summer 2010. But then give jumps from the gardens … Continue reading
To the rhythm of the Aphex Twin Windowlicker couplings and in some rooms whose walls were literally covered by a million flower made his debut RAF Simons as creative director of Dior the collection of high Couture autumn/winter 2012 / 2013. The premiere, as … Continue reading
On January 6, was held the Royal Palace military Easter, ceremony for which the Protocol to point has corresponding labels for all attendees to the event: ceremony for the military and for civilians, each for them and long dress for them.
I’ve never been very fan of Versace, even in times of Gianni, but the Italian company with its arrival to the Haute Couture, It tries to offer something more, a step beyond the dresses sexy. Sometimes it does, but in the majority … Continue reading