For trekking or hiking the most important thing is to have the right shoes. This is well known adidas Outdoor, which is why the brand has just launched the Terrex Boost GTX, a model that is characterized by the revolutionary technology of damping BOOST ™ that allows to travel without difficulty, all types of soil.
The new Terrex Boost GTX provides more energy return than any other filler material used in the industry, making it a lightweight shoe ideal for long distances.
Another great advantage is its Continental® rubber sole that generates an excellent grip, even at the fastest speeds that can be reached on dry or wet ground.
In order to keep your feet well protected on wet or snowy surfaces, the GTX Terrex Boost has a waterproof GORE-TEX® membrane that delivers perfect thermal insulation to keep your body heat on your feet.
Specific features and benefits:
- Lining: Built with GORE-TEX® membrane, characterized by being waterproof and breathable (100% polyester).
- High: The construction of laces was thought to achieve a comfortable and fast lacing when going at high speed.
- Torsion: It has a torsion bar / PRO-MODERATOR ™, which provides a constant stability of the midfoot.
- Outsole: BOOST ™, top quality technology that offers adequate cushioning, which allows for high adaptability on rocky surfaces.
- Outsole: Continental® rubber offers extraordinary grip.
- Weight: 355g.
- Price: $ 119,990